Friday, November 19, 2010

Romero Plays (in photos from) Alaska

On October 8th and 9th (2010), Three Wise Moose and TBA Theatre staged two of my works, Under My Coat is the Truth and New Orleans, in the frozen tundra of Anchorage, Alaska.

Brett Gillam as "The Trumpeter" in New Orleans

Unable to make the performance, the good folks of Three Wise Moose and TBA Theatre generously sent me some lovely photos from the production, Don't Blink One-Page Play Marathon, which gives me an idea of some of the nice work they did with the plays.

All photos taken by Jamie Lang Photography (thank you, Jamie!).

Jaron Carlson and Billy Worthy in Under My Coat is the Truth


Billy Worthy and Jaron Carlson (Under My Coat is the Truth),
directed by Ryan Buen



Brett Gillam in New Orleans, directed by Erin Dagon Mitchell


Big thank yous to all the artists who worked on this project and to Dawson Moore for asking me to send the Moose some of my work to consider for production.

rock on,

ROMERO