Monday, September 13, 2010

Someone Stabs Me While I Explore Space

Earlier this year The Kelly Writers House invited me to participate in the annual "Seven-Up" project, in which seven "experts" gather to discuss/question/explore a common topic. In 2010, the topic was "SPACE", and I posed the question "what is a performance space?".

The video below captures my 7-minute attempt, which, if you listen closely enough, you can hear the people heckling me.



Is this a performance space?

Big thank yous to Jessica Lowenthal and the Kelly Writers House for continuing to offer such a lively, fun community to participate in, to the six other space experts (including Kate Watson-Wallace), and to the friends (Megan Slater, Rachel Gluck, Tyler Woods, and Kate Raines) who came to heckle and stab me.

rock on,

ROMERO