Thursday, September 06, 2007

THE MILKY WAY CABARET is Open for Business!

The full-length commission I've been working on, The Milky Way Cabaret, opens tonight, Thursday, September 6th, 2007.

This has been a highly instructive and rewarding process-- the play is inspired by my time in Philadelphia and my time with the people who live here and who are working on this show with me.

There is some really wonderful work inside of this production-- breath-taking, risk-taking, heartbreaking work.

And really-- when else can you see a show about an alcoholic magican, clown-costumed assassins, a daughter traveling through time, space and black holes, a hula-hooping Homecoming Queen, and a dildo-wielding Cabaret owner?

I would guess you've never seen a play like this one before.

Please come out and join us:





As part of the Philadelphia Fringe Festival, this production will be performing on the third floor of Plays and Players Theater (1714 Delancey Street) at the following days and times:

September 6th, 10:00 pm
September 7th, 10:00 pm
September 8th, 10:00 pm
September 11th, 9:00 pm
September 12th, 9:00 pm
September 13th, 9:00 pm
September 14th, 8:00 pm
September 15th, 8:00 pm


I will be in attendance for most of the performances (because I love this show). Please come to the show and say hi.

To get your tickets, click HERE.


rock on,

ROMERO